Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week 9


Marshall Crantford
Cline
October 23, 2011
Letter


Dear Mrs. Cline,


                Thus far, the class has been a blast.  I have negotiated through many conflicting obstacles trough this first half of the semester.  I started off the semester worried about making a video blog, which little did I know was the absolute least of my worries!   

                The class has given “writing intensive” a new meaning.  The constant grueling weekly essays have been quite a change to stay creative and on target with.  The recent Frankenstein essay is hands down the most stress I have felt this semester, with reason, since it was the longest requirement with the most criteria.  Reading the book was a great and humbling experience, however, reflecting on it in an essay was a daunting task!
                I feel much achieved with my current grade and hope to maintain and further increase it for the remainder of the semester.  This first half of the semester is proof that, despite there is many difficult hurdles to overcome; I am indeed capable of overcoming them.  I feel grateful to have a teacher that has provided all the information for every assignment upfront and made it as less stressful as possible.

Sincerely,

Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment